Help us to keep helping others
Volunteer Bristol is a charity, and we need your help in order to keep providing our services. If you've used our services to find your volunteer role, please consider making a donation.
Your money will -
- Help over 600 local organisations recruit the volunteers they need
- Help us deal with enquiries from potential volunteers and run our drop-in service
- Contribute to our Boost! programme which helps organisations who are working with vulnerable or socially-excluded groups
- Contribute to our Volunteer Support Programme which provides mentoring to volunteers with histories of mental health problems, homelessness, or substance misuse.
- Help us run our Volunteer Management Training programmes, in partnership with Voscur, providing courses to volunteer managers in Bristol
By making a one-off or regular donation, you will be helping us to build a society in which people are encouraged and supported to play an active role in improving their own lives, the lives of others, and their environment. At Volunteer Bristol, we motivate people to give their time to local causes, ensure that people have an excellent volunteering experience, and support volunteer-involving organisations in recruiting and retaining their volunteers.
This year we will take over 20,000 enquiries from people who are keen to get involved with their local community. Help us to help them by donating today.
How to Donate
By cheque - Please make cheques payable to Volunteer Bristol and post to Volunteer Bristol, Royal Oak House, Royal Oak Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4GB